A long overdue update. More than an update, in fact; a full re-write.
Food Files was my first ever app and it was a lot of fun to revisit the design choices and the implementation I settled on the first time around.
Available for free on the App Store.
A new version of Scored is now available on the App Store. A few features added in the last couple of releases:
- Added a ‘Today’ widget – view live scores and today’s results directly from your Today screen.
- Support for iOS 8 and iPhones 6/6+
- New alert sound
- Redsk*ns mode
- Teams can now be swipe-deleted directly from the settings screen
The app also has a new icon designed by Shahriar Emil.
A couple of apps I’ve developed recently:
- Modal Buddy – a fun, effective way to learn and practice modal guitar scales and take your soloing to the next level.
- Slender Seven – healthy and delicious recipes using seven ingredients or less.
These were both very different clients from a requirements perspective. The guys at Ninebuzz had a very specific concept in mind and comprehensive design documents ready to go. Nikki at Slender Seven gave me free reign to build the app I thought best met her requirements and we worked together on defining the right user experience. I enjoy both approaches and both apps turned out great.
Screenshots of each can also be found on my portfolio page.